How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Requesting a copy of your official Deer Creek transcript is simple.  Come to the West counselor’s office to get a request form.  Fill it out and place it in the registrar’s box.  Then, return to the West office twenty-four hours later.  Ask the secretary, Mrs. Hormann, for your transcript.  It will be waiting for you!!


About mccachern

I am the 10-12 grade counselor at Deer Creek High School in Edmond, Oklahoma.
This entry was posted in Clerical Questions. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s